New port of mupen64plus, a Nintendo 64 emulator.
http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/

Upstream has not made a new release for about a year which is a pity
because the current release has severe problems on OpenBSD.
As shipped, there are issues with the build system, hitting datasize limits,
segmentation faults due to failing allocations not being checked,
a black screen when all this is worked around, and so on...

I've fixed the buidsystem issues myself, only to realise later that upstream
already applied the same or similar Makefile fixes for OpenBSD.

The second challenge was getting the thing to actually run.
After generously applying a lot of patches from the upstream Mercurial
repository it seems quite happy here on amd64 with a radeon card.
Don't be surprised by the amount of backported code patches in this port.
They're all bugfixes upstream made during this year and should mostly
disappear when they finally issue a new release.

Game pad doesn't seem to work but I haven't investigated yet.
But keyboard control works fine. I've added a README that explains
the N64-game-pad to keyboard mapping.

OK to import this? Kill some productivity? You know you want it!