Reading doi:10.1371/journal.pbio.1000578, I noticed that we don't
have a simple Mastermind implementation in ports, so here's a port
for BrainCurses 0.5b.

| BrainCurses is a clone of the Mastermind game implemented with curses(3).
| It requires a color terminal.

Licensing is a bit dicey.  A file COPYING with the GPLv2 is included,
so it clearly was the author's intend to release BrainCurses under
that license.  However, it doesn't actually say so anywhere.  I'd be
equally happy to go with PERMIT_* = "no license".  *shrug*

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de