On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 07:52:20PM -0500, Jiri B wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 08:59:13PM +0100, Landry Breuil wrote:
> > I don't have a printer either,but it seems to run fine here on amd64.
> > Some minor nits :
> >
> > >  # These are actually internal modules, not generic shared libs
> > > -SHARED_LIBS=     scribus12format         0.0 \
> > > +SHARED_LIBS =    scribus12format         0.0 \
> > >           scribus134format        0.0 \
> > >           scribus13format         0.0
> >
> > Either those are internal plugins and they shouldnt be versionned, or
> > they should be bumped. Each shlib api need a major bump.
>
> Huh :) So if iti just internal plugin it should be removed from Makefile
> and PLIST should not have @lib for those files? I'm confused.

If it's internal plugins, they should be @lib
path/libscribus13format.so, without versionning at all, and nothing in
SHARED_LIBS. But it needs patching the CMakefiles to remove the versionning.

> > > +# renaming scribus to scribus-ng not to conflict with stable version
> >
> > What does this mean here ? i don't see any scribus-ng, nor conflicts..
> >
> > You have a lot of gratuitous spacing changes in the Makefile which make
> > it hard to read/understand... other than that it looks good to me.
>
> I hope this version is much better, I also remove the patch as it can
> be put in CONFIGURE_ARGS.
>
> -SHARED_ONLY= Yes
> +SHARED_ONLY =        Yes

See ? This makes the Makefile diff huge, for nothing. spacing-only diffs can
come
later.

> cvs diff: Diffing patches
> cvs diff: patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt is a new entry, no comparison available
> cvs diff: patches/patch-acinclude_m4 was removed, no comparison available
> cvs diff: patches/patch-configure_in was removed, no comparison available
> cvs diff: patches/patch-scribus_Makefile_in was removed, no comparison
> available
> cvs diff: patches/patch-scribus_cupsoptions_cpp was removed, no comparison
> available
> cvs diff: patches/patch-scribus_pluginmanager_cpp was removed, no comparison
> available
> cvs diff: patches/patch-scribus_printerutil_cpp was removed, no comparison
> available

Huh ? you didn't use cvs diff w/ -uN ?

Landry