Hi.

As you probably noticed, rthreads (kernel threads) are now enabled by
default. However there is no guarantee that this will last if we can't
fix everything that needs fixing in time.

When working with ports and when you remove/add a thread related patch
(like removing an old userland threads hack) it is _mandatory_ that you
get a review and OK from sthen@ naddy@ espie@ and/or myself.
The reason is that we are keeping track of these changes in case we need
to revert to using userland threads.

For the porters that already have committed such diffs to the ports
tree, please get in touch with us so we can add it to our tracking list.

Any question, ask the people previously listed.
Thank you!

PS : test! test! test! we _do_ want rthreads to stay :)

--
Antoine