On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 09:26:32PM +0100, Pascal Stumpf wrote:
> Update all rakudo-related stuff to what is included in rakudo-star
> 2012.02.  Diff is for parrot and rakudo, nqp 2012.02 is needed to
> bootstrap rakudo.  I'm also reattaching the three p5 modules needed for
> parrot's regression tests.

Reads good, since you're probably the only one using it i trust you on
having something that works fine. I'm just surprised to see a compiler
depending on freeglut.. isnt it also weird to have rakudo depend on nqp ?

Given that parrot/rakudo build atm on alpha/hppa/ppc/sparc64/i386/amd64
(and parrot on mips64*), what archs did you tested all that on ?

Landry