On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 02:06:05PM -0800, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> has anyone else noticed that alpine is very incompatible with rthreads?

Nope. Nobody uses alpine.

> i sent diagnostics to guenther that were so bad, he didn't even reply.

More seriously, when ? guenther has been fixing a huge amount of things
concerning threads lately, some are still in transit.

So, hey, first try again with a really current system.

Then, try to figure out what's wrong. Simple test cases do help. Alpine is
not a simple testcase.

Also, how come guenther gets diagnostics and we don't ? I have no idea
what your bug report looked like. Maybe he didn't reply because he had
better bug reports to look at ?