On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 01:16:59AM +1100, Joel Sing wrote:
> On Friday 23 March 2012, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 01:08:48AM +1100, Joel Sing wrote:
> > > Attached is an updated version of the port for Go:
> > >
> > > - Version numbering is now 1.0preYYYYMMDD as suggested by sthen.
> > >
> > > - Fixed PLIST issue so that the port now works correctly on both amd64
> > > and i386.
> > >
> > > - Fixed issue with USE_SYSTRACE - for the time being a Go binary needs to
> > > be able to use the sysarch() syscall in order to setup TLS.
> > >
> > > ok?
>
> Thanks for the testing and feedback.
>
> > "make package" works perfect with USE_SYSTRACE. Just a warning in the
> > "fake" step: "strip:
> > /usr/ports/pobj/go-1.0pre20120313/fake-i386/usr/local/go/pkg/tool/openbsd_3
> >86/pprof: File format not recognized".
>
> pprof is a Perl script, so there is no surprise that strip cannot work out
> what to do. Not sure if there is some easy way to tell strip to not touch
> this file.
>
> > I don't know if this is the correct behavior or not, but "make regress"
> > uses the "go" command installed on /usr/local, not the "go" binary in
> > the build directory.
>
> No, that would be a bug - fixed, thanks.

Your last port is working OK. All tests passed.

> > "make regress" with and without "go" installed, both fail. I've attached
> > the logs of "make regress".
>
> This is strange - it works fine for me on both amd64 and i386 . The failing
> part is:
>
> # Testing packages.
> # unicode/utf16
> mkdir /tmp/go-build584473652/unicode/utf16/_test/unicode/: invalid argument
> # unicode/utf8
> mkdir /tmp/go-build584473652/unicode/utf8: invalid argument
>
> I'm not sure why mkdir is failing with "invalid argument" - I cannot trigger
> this on any of my systems even when using USE_SYSTRACE. Is there something
> about your system configuration that could be triggering this?

I've tried again the old port. Now all work without errors and also
pass all the tests (installing the package). This is very curious.

My config is nothing special. The only change in my system the last days
is I've updated the base and kernel. I update the system one or two
times per week. I use a script with all the steps indicated in the faq,
so I never forget some step.

Anyway, the port is working :D . Thanks a lot for your work.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info