On 04/02/12 18:06, frantisek holop wrote:
hi there,

march 25 snapshot, firefox-11.0

for the second time now, i had a complete freeze on my
notebook, no mouse movement, nothing.  a picture of my session.

my suspicion is firefox, but only because both times
this happened, firefox was in the forefront, the active application.

the sites were nothing special technology wise, even if they
could trip firefox, certainly no reason to make openbsd
a picture on my screen.

of course the logs show nothing of interest, i attach my dmesg
but again, this notebook has been in active duty for more than
a year, no problems really.

i know this report is very slim on details, but i just thought
i put this out, maybe other people had something similar.
maybe the new threads?  X?  is it possible to drop into
ddb from X?

-f

[snip]

Just a quick question, which is did you try the latest snapshot?
I always try to verify that several snapshots (or changes in
-current) have the same results before I report a problem.

--STeve Andre'