On 2012/04/24 16:54, Lawrence Teo wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:48:45AM -0400, Ted Unangst wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 17:03, David Coppa wrote:
> > > Who uses this?
> >
> > Ironically, I was using it not all that long ago, because xpdf shit
> > its pants on about half the PDFs I was trying to read.  But it doesn't
> > seem to be installed currently, so I haven't needed it recently.
>
> print/apvlv has been working pretty well for me, but I'm not a heavy
> PDF user.

apvlv uses basically the same renderer as xpdf (as do most of the
open-source readers). other than these xpdf/poppler renderers, the
primary different implementations are adobe's and MuPDF.

if you have files MuPDF won't render that you can share with
the developers, please open a ticket at http://bugs.ghostscript.com/