On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 03:08:25PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 06:52:03PM +0800, wen heping wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >     py-pyglet is only a option depend of sympy, and sympy work well without
> > pyglet.
> > Shall we add sympy without pyglet support  ?
>
> That would be a start. I will compare our ports later and see if either of us
> have missed anything.

OK, here are some comments:

 * We will use your COMMENT.
 * COMMENT must start with a lower case unless it is a name, like Python.
 * Correct PKGNAME in both our ports.
 * MODPY_EGG_VERSION must be defined. See port-modules(5).
 * Changes to PLIST due to MODPY_EGG_VERSION
 * I will let you take MAINTAINER.
 * Add ipython run depend.
 * Use your do-regress target.
 * Fix manual path with a post-install target

All regression tests passing here on i386 and amd64.

Port attached. Someone care to OK?

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett