Hi ports,

I've been using PCC to compile some ports, using export CC=/usr/local/bin/pcc.
I read in Undeadly
http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20070915195203&mode=flat&count=0
that PCC programs can run, even when linked against libraries built with GCC.
And this seems to be the case (at least, everything that I tried and that can
make it through the build works fine).

I am wondering if this will work ok the other way round?
ie: next time I rebuild all my ports to current, if I build every port I can
with PCC, and whatever does not build with it I build afterwards with GCC, will
it also work ok? Or are the likely to be subtle (or not so subtle) failures?

I could just try it and see but thought I would ask first. Saves me blaming
some innocent program if the failures are subtle.

Thanks,
Brett.