On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 2:39 AM, Benjamin Marsili <mlspira...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/07/2012 21:00, Stuart Henderson wrote:
>> ruby18 isn't linked with -pthread, your LD_PRELOAD workaround is ok,
>> or you could use ruby19 if this works with all the modules you need
>> as this is linked with -pthread.
>
> Alright, thanks. I will stick with LD_PRELOAD for the time being. I don't
> know how it will work with apache or lighttpd though, I had to use this
> workaround when launching the standalone webrick http server shipped with
> redmine.

FWIW: I ran into this problem with a snapshot.  So, I thought it was
related to packages not being in sync.  I then built a 5.1 system to
run Redmine.  I found the same problem with 5.1.  Then, I upgraded to
ruby19, ran the bundle19 command to install Redmine's gems.  I don't
have the problem any more and 1.9 works with Redmine.

Also, I'm running Redmine on Passenger on Nginx.

-ME