Hi,

I was looking over Current and I noticed these programs were not in OpenBSD;

*WinFF*; (This is a really great FFmpeg frontend for converting video
formats, I find this works much better at converting then Avidemux)

http://code.google.com/p/winff/

*Bleacbit* (Really great for cleaning up and the privacy conscious)

http://bleachbit.sourceforge.net/

*LXAppearance *(This works really great in OpenBox for changing GTK Themes,
I'd imagine it would work just fine in Fluxbox and Blackbox too... The
latest version is actually 0.5.2, just released a few months ago.

http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXAppearance

I personally use all these applications and they all work great for me in
Slackware 13.37 x86...

Thank you very much for your time and consideration, I look forward to
seeing these hopefully soon in Current...

Cheers
Das