It can only exist in the ports tree with proper balance. Imagine a world
without yin AND yang, Coke and Pepsi, Ford and Chevy, tomato and tomato,
democrat and republican, etc. There need to be proper balancing, countermading
forces to keep vigor from spiraling into a zombie drug causing our nation's
youths to eat faces.

--
Keep them laughing half the time, scared of you the other half. And always keep
them guessing. -- Clair George