Hi all

1) I need help porting databases/mongodb to a newer version. The older
version will need too many patches. Any volunteers for that? Mongodb
is cloud! So make OpenBSD cloudy.

2) for geo/merkaartor, it needs qt4 to be patched. many linux distro's
have the same patch... Vadim has already patched automoc4 in wip with
a similar patch... other similar patches mentioned in boost TODO in
wip.

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/qt.git/tree/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.0-rc1-moc-boost148.patch?id=f0ce6564e29e22eac504c538698517bdcef80061;id2=060db3c767b670dc1e168252644c937abc9fe607

3) games/pokerth needs to be updated to 0.9.5 with a new port of
textproc/tinyxml (old pokerth has too many patches in too many places)

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/ports/textproc/tinyxml/Makefile?rev=1.13;content-type=text%2Fplain
http://www.freshports.org/games/pokerth/

I will do it next weekend. If somebody else wants to do it, great!

4) all other patches are in wip as mentioned here
https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/blob/master/devel/boost/TODO

all other ports in the cvs tree which have a devel/boost in Makefile
build and package fine. this includes kde3 as of last week, before
vadim's imports of kde3 into wip.

thanks