On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 07:07:46PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2012/12/14 19:37, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
> > Export the next variables in your shell before of to run the
> > compilation:
> > LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib"
> > CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include"
> >
> > But I think is easier just to update the port.
>
> That should probably get fixed in the py-pip port..

After of a quick read of the doc and code of pip, I can't find any
reference related to the setting of new enviroment variables. Only a few
calls for to get and set the variables used by pip. Maybe I've missed
something.

A possible fix is to hardcode the paths in __init__.py but I guess isn't
a good fix. I don't know. I'm a python newbie :)

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info