On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 09:50:27AM +0100, Gregor Best wrote:
> Ping?
>
> Still no news/opinion on this? I'd be satisfied with a "No, it won't be
> added because you are stupid. Now go away" :)

- REVISION not needed
- missing $OpenBSD$ rcs ids comment at the beginning of makefile
- dont hardcode /usr/local, use ${LOCALBASE} to give the lzo path
- 'anonymizing' your e-mail that way wont fly. If you want to be the
maintainer put a real valid address.
- DISTFILES is not needed
- WANTLIB/DEPENDS is wrong. lzo2 is a LIB_DEPENDS. usr
  port-lib-depends-check.
- we dont handle config files that way. you might want to untar the
  doc/sample-config.tar.gz to  ${PREFIX}/share/examples/tinc/ and
@sample to ${SYSCONFDIR}/tinc/ it in the PLIST. Check how other ports
do.
- since it's a daemon, it'd be nice to write a rc script to properly
  handle its startup/teardown. And sinceit needs quite some
configuration, writing a README could be nice.

A somewhat fixed (without the last point) version is attached.

Landry