if upstream killed it, then please kill it.

On 2013 Feb 02 (Sat) at 11:05:15 -0500 (-0500), Brian Callahan wrote:
:Hi ports --
:
:As I mentioned in the UPDATE: devel/guichan thread, the mana client
:found in games/tmw is being deprecated by upstream. They have blessed
:the manaplus client (games/manaplus) as the official client. Upstream
:claims the most recent version of the mana client (which is not the
:version we have in ports) will be supported through October 2013 but
:any new features may not be available.
:From upstream:
:"In fact, since there will likely be no more releases of the Mana
:client that supports TMWA (this server), there will inevitably be a
:time when ManaPlus becomes the only supported client."
:
:Since I use the manaplus client and the writing is on the wall for
:the mana client, I'd prefer to remove games/tmw now since the
:alternative is to update the port, support it until October, and then
:have this conversation again.
:
:Any objections?
:
:~Brian
:

--
Man 1:  Ask me what the most important thing about telling a good
        joke is.

Man 2:  OK, what is the most impo --

Man 1:  ______TIMING!