Hello,

After reading BIOCTL(8) I found this line:
"Use of the CRYPTO & RAID 4/5 disciplines are currently considered experimental."

After I have been reading this thread, I realize the documentation is probably lagging behind: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.misc/192747

Crypto is still mentioned as experimental even though one year ago it was considered stable. How is it with RAID5?

I will probably have to install a server to receive backups from another backup server. It will need to run RAID5 and accurate manual pages are critical for me when I pick the OS. Most of our server are running OpenBSD and I hope the RAID5 support is mature for real use.

Regards,
 Lasse