On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 08:22:09PM +0100, Martijn Rijkeboer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few days before ports was locked I have submitted the attached update for
> Cfengine. Since ports is currently no longer locked, any change of getting
> this committed?

I haven't tested it, just reading that port.

If it builds let it in please. Cfengine 2.x is obsolete so
better to have new version so people can start using it and
report bugs.

Main prefered DB backend is tokyocabinet, why not to use it?
It was sent couple of times to ports@.

PostgreSQL/MySQL is used only in enterprise version?
If not why not to make flavor?

IIRC cfegine will later run from /var/cfengine, so I doubt
pexp would match in rc scripts as they have TRUEPREFIX.
Last time I checked that, upstream strictly says that install
dir is /var/cfengine. I say it again, putting it into /usr/local
is stupid.

Thank you for your work!

jirib