On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 07:24:01PM +0200, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> working on this since some months. When the release of the GNUstep core
> libraries was announce, I figured that
> again the API change broke many apps :( Therefore so many updates also to
> other non-core apps and libraries.
> I lost a bit track over time, which updates are due to API changes, which
> were just made in the meantime.
>
> gnustep-base changes required a major bump, also the -gui needed a library
> crank.
> Other major changes:
>  * getting rid of -pthread related patches
>  * for gnustep-base, drop patch to handle temporary files in the homedirectory
>    use the GNUstep.conf stuffed into the x11/gnustep directory

I like that part - less stuff in ~.

You have a commented out line in dbuskit, dunno if this is intended. For
all the ports where you just bump REVISION, you could take the
opportunity to regen distinfo, and eventually fix WANTLIB / update
PLIST. Other than that, the update reads ok, and i trust you for having
tested sogo/sope, so go ahead with it too.

Landry