On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM, David Coppa <dco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Python is only needed for building ninja, so I've added MODPY_RUNDEP=No.

No, it's needed at run time too for the "ninja -t browse" functionality too.

> patch-bootstrap_py is not needed, 'cause ninja only wants libc,
> libm and libstdc++ that come all from base.

Ok by me.  For the regress tests, it wants to build/link against
gtest, but I didn't try to wire that up to the Makefile.

> I've added a patch 'patch-src_util_cc' to get the number of cpus
> on OpenBSD too (just a couple of extra #ifdefs, the code is the
> same as for FreeBSD).

I don't think that's necessary.  We already support
sysconf(_SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN), which is implemented by just grabbing
the hw.ncpu sysctl anyway.