On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 04:31:26AM -0400, Christopher Barry wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 09:28:12 -0700 (PDT)
> Ed Ahlsen-Girard <eahlsengir...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> couple things eddie. One, dmesg is almost - ok totally useless here,
> and you're running a snapshot. HellOO! It's almost guaranteed to
> break - that's why there called snapshots for Christ's sake.

Snapshots are usually perfectly usable, there are rare occasions when
pkgs are not in sync with the base snap, or the base snap is lagging
behind what's in cvs. Right now, that's one of the rare occasions.

Oh, and we require people to post a dmesg when reporting problems (in
that case, the package list would help too), so dont come spreading lies.

> Either chill and run releases, or at least try to not post useless
> shit and whine, and try to produce some relevant error data that might
> actually helps solve the problem. That'd be helpful to people who create
> your free email client, and a geat way to show your appreciation.

Wonder who needs to chill out here. I already gave the explanation for
his original error, you have no reason to come and resorts to bad words.

Landry