Hi everybody (first time writing to this list)

Attached is a port for PhantomJS, a headless WebKit scriptable with a
JavaScript API. It has fast and native support for various web standards:
DOM handling, CSS selector, JSON, Canvas, and SVG.

Home page: http://phantomjs.org

This is my first attempt to write a port for OpenBSD, so any feedback will
be really appreciated.

Notes:

- It requires qt4, webkit and some other libraries in order to build, but
  it only builds correctly against the versions provided in its own tarball.
  I tried for some time to build it against qt4 and webkit from ports, but
  it didn't work.

- In order to build the bundled qt4, before actually building phantomjs itself,
  I "imported" some patches from our x11/qt4 port

- Some of the .cpp source files use strcmp instead of strncmp, I'll try to work
  a bit more on this and send them some patches to fix it.

- I've tested the build procedure both in 5.4 and the latest snapshot, worked
  fine in both environments (in amd64, I couldn't test other archs as I don't
have
  the hardware for it).

You can download the port from here too:

http://codigo23.net/openbsd/ports/phantomjs.tar.gz

Regards.

--

"Do nothing which is of no use." - Miyamoto Musashi
Francisco de Borja Lopez Rio (bo...@codigo23.net)