On 2013/12/04 10:58, Francisco de Borja Lopez Rio wrote:
> Ok, updated port attached.
>
> I've applied fixes for most of the feedback, except with some notes:
>
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 05:12:51PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> >
> > ksh should work for this script, no? it also calls out to preconfig.sh
> > which should also work with ksh, just patch the shebang lines.
> >

> preconfig.sh does not run with ksh, lots of errors and I don't think it is
> worth the effort to replace it with a ksh-compatible version.
>
> Is it a big trouble to have bash as a build dependency here?
>

> > I haven't tried building it yet, but I suspect it needs a NO_TEST=Yes too.
> >

> I've added a do-test routine, but right now if you run the tests you will get
> some failures.
>
> I've been digging a bit, trying to run the tests in other platforms (FreeBSD
> 9,
> OSx 10.8) and tests didn't pass cleanly there neither, so... I added a
> NO_TEST=Yes for now, hopefully that will change in future releases.
>
> Regards.
>
> --
>
> "Do nothing which is of no use." - Miyamoto Musashi
> Francisco de Borja Lopez Rio (bo...@codigo23.net)
> Soluciones Informaticas Codigo23 S.L.U.
> http://www.codigo23.net

MESSAGE should go; if every port which installed examples under
share/examples/portname printed a message about it, installing or
updating ports would be excessively noisy.

BUILD_DEPENDS on print/freetype seems unlikely to be correct - this
is a very old version providing libttf (which you don't have in WANTLIB).
the usual freetype is in base (X) and provides libfreetype which is
listed in WANTLIB.

the "#!/usr/bin/env bash" lines should be replaced with proper paths
rather than relying on the environment, I would use "perl -pi -e
's,^#!/usr/bin/env bash,#!${LOCALBASE}/bin/bash,' ${WRKSRC}/..." for
this.

i'd add a comment next to the PARALLEL_BUILD line, e.g.

# passed via environment rather than on the command line to make
PARALLEL_BUILD =                No

"NO_TEST" is meant to indicate that there are no tests, not that there
are tests which fail - so please remove the NO_TEST line, but it may be
appropriate to add a comment noting the failures.