I would just like to leave electronic evidence that Mantis Bug Tracker
works on the top of ONPP stack (OpenBSD, Nginx, PostgreSQL, PHP) without
any problems. It works in the chroot of course. The only "tricky" part
is manually creating config_inc.php from config_inc.php.sample file as
well making sure that permissions are correct since Mantis is no longer
in ports.

By the way if it was up to me I would use fossil and proxy fossil server
with Nginx. Works like a charm. However my co-workers wanted Mantis
due to its integration with CVS and Subversion.