Hi Predrag,

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 10:19:33PM -0500, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> I just tried to compile some pythontex code I wrote a while ago.
>
> The first surprise was that the pythontex was not installed. I was under
> impression that it was the part of TeXLive 2012? No big deal. I went and
> did manual installation.

pythontex does not apear to be part of texlive.

> ImportError: This platform lacks a functioning sem_open implementation,
> therefore, the required synchronization primitives needed will not
> function, see issue 3770.

Yes, I have seen this before. As Juan says, sem_open is available in
-current.

If it works, please build a port -- looks like the kind of thing I would
find useful. Nice find.

> https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip
>
> and I am very excited that TeXLive seems to be ready (I will try to do
> testing after the New Year).

Yes, print/texlive in openbsd-wip is almost ready. I have been using
this for the last week or so without issues.

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk