On 09/01/14 8:40 PM, Amit Kulkarni wrote:
On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Christian Weisgerber <na...@mips.inka.de>wrote:

Landry Breuil:

games/renpy

/usr/local/include/GL/glew.h:1188:24: error: GL/glu.h: No such file or
directory

This fails because -I${X11BASE}/include is now missing.

graphics/py-Imaging
graphics/py-Pillow

Fixed, but now

graphics/py-matplotlib

fails, again because -I${X11BASE}/include is missing.

Somebody who is more comfortable with Python may want to take a
look.

I have updates for some of these python ports on github. Anybody interested
in running them through a bulk? I will only be able to get to my OpenBSD
machine on late Sunday. Please let me know.

Updating alone won't fix the problems at hand. Fix those issues first.
Then worry about updates.

believed to be clean.