On 2014/05/07 22:57, Patrik Lundin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I thought I would take a second look at porting opendnssec and softhsm
> since last time my softhsm adventure grinded to a halt due to libtool
> issues
> (http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=137054816021002&w=2).
>
> The attached softhsm port is based on what sthen@ sent out in that
> thread with some stuff removed.  I am not sure if it is because of the
> recent libtool work I have seen on the lists, but it now seems the
> softhsm shared object turns up just fine without any special care.
>
> The opendnssec port is a work in progress. The most annoying thing
> while building currently is the warnings regarding "comma at end of
> enumerator list" which seems to be the result of inconsistent use of
> "-std=c99" which i am not sure how to solve properly.
>
> Another thing I am not sure about is the "MODULES=
> converters/libiconv" which I added because portcheck wanted it to be
> there.
>
> Finally I am pretty sure both LICENSE files can be summed up as BSD, an
> extra pair of eyes would be welcome though. I make sure they are
> installed under doc/<name> in both ports.
>
> Anyway, any feedback is much appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Patrik Lundin

Some quick comments from a read-through of the files (but
not building/testing yet) :-

opendnssec README:
- should follow style from ports/infrastructure/templates/README.template
- "vi /etc/softhsm.conf" should use ${SYSCONFDIR}, and I think the directory
structure and ownership should be setup with @samples rather than
telling people what to type.

opendnssec PLIST:
- no point @sample'ing /var/run/opendnssec/, you need to create it in the
rc_pre in the rc script anyway because /var/run is cleared at boot.
example in smokeping.
- @owner/@group need updating
- you're using /var/opendnssec/ in this file but ${LOCALSTATEDIR} in README

softhsm PLIST:
- /var / ${LOCALSTATEDIR}