On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 05:39:14PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> Hexen II anyone?
>
> Single player works pretty well on my X230t. Have no figured out how to use
> the multiplayer server yet.
>
> I have only enabled the GL clients for now.
>
> Note, you need the pak files from the original game.
>
> CC'd possibly interested parties.
>
> Comments? OK?
>
> --
> OpenBSD -- "The premier retro gaming platform".

Tested build and install of this package, all good on amd64 ;)
however i don't have data here to play with. hmph. i do at home.

any reason to hate the software client?  it works fine too
in my playtests over the past few years, would have been
on i386 tho when i last tested it, and of course just with
the 'port' i showed you where i basically had a do-build
target call gmake ;)

cheers,

-ryan