On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:08:40AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2014/07/11 01:57, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > On 2014/07/10 23:53, frantisek holop wrote:
> > > it could be a nice collection of terminal fonts even
> > > for non-powerline users :]
> >
> > We have the original versions of most of these anyway so not really
> > needed from that point of view, but useful with powerline/airline.
> >
> > I've attached a tar.gz with a port for these, and an updated version
> > of powerline (only change is in RUN_DEPENDS-main to prefer the patched
> > fonts, but permit the additional font for use with fontconfig).
> >
> > Any OKs to to import these?
> >

> Now with attachment. :)

It seems OK with the standard python version, but does have some
interesting things I've run into.

It throws errors with the python3 flavor of vim, not sure if it is
possible to make the python2.7 flavor an explicit depends, but would be
nice.  Or if it could work with both.

The really annoying thing is when running it without a terminal
(launching gvim from cwm's exec dialog) tells me "E859: Failed to
convert returned python object to vim value" which is extra annoying
because that's how I frequently open it.

However, in general it looks nice and probably can be fixed up.  I'd
probably choose to use airline instead anyway.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

People who invent random theories which only defend the vendor must have
been beaten as children.  Beaten with sticks.
At least, that's my theory.
                      -- Theo De Raadt