On 2014/07/15 07:09, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
> Please, run update-plist, things are out of sort.

Thanks, I had split into multipackages and re-merged but forgot to sort
the merged file. Fixed.

> lib/pkgconfig/ itself shouldn't get in PLIST.

That is incorrect, it is not currently in mtree files so it should be in
PLIST unless provided by a dependent port. (I sent out a diff to add this
shortly before sending out the openssl port ;)

> Why placing manuals under lib and not under share/openssl/?

I can move them if wanted, but there is precedent in the tree for putting
them under lib (e.g. tcl). I don't particularly mind where they go as long
as it's out of the main local/man directories.