On 22/07/2014 6:03 AM, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
We are quickly approaching ports lock for the 5.6 release.

No new ports.

No updates for the sake of updating.

If you have fixes, or fixes tied to updates, that are important and
that you think should still go in, you'll need to convince espie@ /
jasper@ / naddy@ / sthen@ first.

This is also the last chance to TEST packages and report problems.
Anything that won't get fixed real soon will remain broken for the
release.

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Not sure how to get past that panel of Inquisitors.......but nobody cared to address this.

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=140296359324997&w=2

Sorry if I have to move you from....... "the Comfy Chair"............

Ian McWilliam