On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:50:11 PM Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> > However, there is no output, and the script doesn't "fail" it just quits,
> > silently...
>
> run it with `-d'

Ok, well.. i was hoping to be able to just have a user add it to $pkg_scripts
and at *least* say "quasselcore(failed)" upon startup if the file is absent.

the file in question is an SSL cert, and while the daemon will run without it,
it's very insecure. Better is to require the ssl connection, which requires an
existing SSL certificate ...

Now, my README-core mentions how to add the cert, and where to place it in the
filesystem, so I was hoping to at least made the script fail and give
indication of the failure, without the user needing specify debugging.

Chuck