On 2014/10/15 02:54, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Does this (log below) ring any bells?

I didn't hit this on the next build.

> lang/coffeescript - "npm ERR! Error: getaddrinfo EIO"

coffeescript won't build unless it can make an https connection to
registry.npmjs.org, I didn't fancy digging into npm and it's so far
resistant to my attempts to mitm for some reason (sits with a
spinning \|/| cursor) so I'm not sure what it's trying to fetch
from there.

Now that port building can be done as non-root so it's reasonable
to restrict things in this way, I won't permit outgoing network
connections for the userid doing my package builds so this won't
be included in i386 packages unless fixed (this doesn't affect
any other node ports at present).