> Let's see...
>
> | $ pkg_info wmii

> | WWW: http://wmii.suckless.org/

Oh...of course pkg_info would give me more...info.  Sorry.  At least I
ended up in the right place.

> There is a newer version of wmii upstream, but they merged the tarball
> with what we have as libixp, so the ports are going to need a bit of
> a rework to update them. First step if you care enough about this to
> look at fixing it is probably to test that newer version one way or
> another to see if it's been fixed upstream. Though upstream development
> seems to have slowed right down (I think many people interested in this
> probably moved to i3wm) so if that hasn't fixed things you're probably
> still going to need to do further work yourself to track it down.

A quick look shows the files in question haven't changed in the new version
but I'll see if I can get it going and see what happens.

> Note that some of the malloc flags you are using are quite aggressive
> and likely to trigger crashes from bugs in code.

I imagine though, that if forcing a realloc causes a crash it would be a
simple (though maybe not easy to fix) code problem.

Tim.