On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:50:14AM +0100, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> Mikolaj Kucharski said:
> > This is a powerful program at which you can throw a mess of unordered
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Please, edit this away.  It reads like spam, which is not the feeling
> one would like to have reading output of pkg_info.

Before I send new tarball, does below text sound right to you? If yes,
then I will send update port.

Program at which you can throw a mess of unordered files in any of
BinHex, uuencoded, xxencoded, Base64 or yEnc formats and expect them all
to be properly decoded. These formats are frequently encountered when
sending binary files via news or mail.

--
best regards
q#