On 11/24/14 15:01, Landry Breuil wrote:
On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 02:50:06PM +0000, Fred wrote:
On 11/22/14 07:55, Landry Breuil wrote:
On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 12:34:40AM +0000, Fred wrote:
Hi Ports@

Attached is a port for radio tray an online radio streaming app.

I have tested it on i386 and amd64.

Some comments:
- why hardcoding the python version ?

This confused me a bit - I'm not sure where I have hard coded the python
version.

MODPY_VERSION = ${MODPY_DEFAULT_VERSION_2}

You should only use it if you have a reason..

So it's not needed if the code does not work with Python 3?

Ive played with it a bit, it really doesnt like when a radio is
missing... timeouts after a while, then gets a SIGBUS here. Try it with
Country/US 181.. Techno/Drone Zone works fine for example.

I'll have take look.

Other than that, looks good to me if anyone wants to import it.

Landry

Cheers

Fred