On 2015/02/08 23:13, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Here is a straight-forward update for multimedia/mpv.  Changes appear to
> be insignificant, so it may be safely delayed until 5.7 release
> management work is done.
>
> I'm using it now on amd64.

Seems fairly safe and the ebml/lzo fixes look worth having. I'll wait a
little while for more test reports before committing but I'm OK with this.

guenther, this program seems to reliably trigger the weird unkillable process
thing when it's ^Z'd that I hit with icinga2. Version in packages does too for
me. pkg_add mpv, mpv $somefile.mp4, ^Z while it's playing. My kernel isn't
super-new (somewhere around Feb 1st), heading to bed now and I'm not around
tomorrow otherwise I'd test with a new kernel too, but might be worth a play
with.