> Am Sunday, den 19.07.2015, 19:43 +0300 schrieb Vadim Zhukov:
>> >:
>> > A port for Steve Baker's "tree" program.
>> >
>> 1. Don't hardcode -O2, let the CFLAGS/COPTS/DEBUG coming from outside
>> port do their job instead... I propose getting out of GMake
>> dependency
>> and just build the port yourself:
>
> After that change the dist Makefile is not used any more for the
> ALL_TARGET, so patch-Makefile becomes unnecessary.

Yes. But, please, remove CFLAGS line entirely then, too.

>> 2. After modifying the manual pages, some lines started to exceed 80
>> chars there.
>>
>> 3. "The tree command for linux" in COMMENT doesn't say anything
>> useful.
>
> Better this way?

Yes. The last small nit: the manual page isn't built but comes
directly from source directory, so the ${INSTALL_MAN} line should use
${WRKSRC} instead of ${WRKBUILD} there. You can feel the difference if
you'll add SEPARATE_BUILD=Yes to the port Makefile (you can do this to
fill the vacuum after CFLAGS line removal :) ).

After that the port is okay zhuk@ for whoever will want to import it.

--
  WBR,
  Vadim Zhukov