>> > Reads ok to me if anyone wants to import it. you should only remove
>> > share/applications from PLIST, it comes via desktop-file-utils
>> > dependency.
>>
>> Here is an updated version:
>>
>> 1. Missing RUN_DEPENDS.
>> 2. Added a patch to "fix" conflict between OpenCV and tiff (the
>> "int64" problem).
>> 3. De-capitalized first word of COMMENT.
>> 4. Updated PLIST.
>>
>> One more thing to resolve: nomacs ships bundled libgpsd, libwebp and
>> quazip, which we have in ports. Unfortunately, build system forces
>> usage of bundled ones. This requires patching cmake/Unix.cmake in
>> nomacs distribution. Rafael, could you do this?
>>
>> --
>>   WBR,
>>   Vadim Zhukov
>

> DONE; But where is libgpsd?
>
> https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/tree/master/graphics/nomacs
>
> Ready for the tree?

This version requires gcc4.port.mk but links in libstdc++, and what's
worse - links it before libestdc++. It looks like the -lstdc++ comes
from libraw pkg-config files; Antoine, would you mind removing the
-lstdc++ from libraw.pc_in and libraw_r.pc.in? I see 3 users of libraw
currently:

x11/kde4/libkdcraw - doesn't care about libraries coming from pkg-config.
graphics/shotwell and graphics/gthumb - those link (different)
webkits, resulting in libestdc++ being loaded as well.

--
  WBR,
  Vadim Zhukov