I've wanted a local cache of the RFCs for a long time, so I quickly
wrote up a simple port to keep them local, and a trivial pager helper
script.

use: $ rfc 2549

OK?

=========
The RFC series contains technical and organizational documents about the
Internet, including the specifications and policy documents produced by
four streams: the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), the Internet
Research Task Force (IRTF), the Internet Architecture Board (IAB), and
Independent Submissions.
=========

(and as is traditional, /this/ time with the tarball)

--
186,282 miles per second:

It isn't just a good idea, it's the law!