Hello,

I am working on a port for Kea, the new DHCP server from ISC.

===
# cat pkg/DESC
Kea is a new open source DHCPv4/DHCPv6 server being developed by Internet
Systems Consortium. The objective of this project is to provide a very
high-performance, extensible DHCP server engine for use by enterprises and
service providers, either as is or with extensions and modifications.

Kea provides DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 servers, a dynamic DNS update module, a portable
DHCP library, libdhcp++, and a DHCP benchmarking tool, perfdhcp.
===

Attached you will find the port, which is currently a work-in-progress
hoping for input from more experience porters.

I am currently able to build three flavors: the default one which only
uses the built in "memfile" backend, and then two database backends
using mysql and postgresql.

My current up front questions are these:

1. When running "make update-plist" I get the following messages:
===
make-plist: Bogus element outside of every prefix: /etc/kea/kea.conf
make-plist: Bogus element outside of every prefix: /etc/kea/keactrl.conf
make-plist: Bogus element outside of every prefix: /etc/rc.d/kea
make-plist: Bogus element outside of every prefix: /var/kea
make-plist: Bogus element outside of every prefix: /var/run/kea
===

Can these be ignored? I am handling all of the files mentioned via
@sample lines in PLIST (except for rc.d/kea which of course is an @rc
line).

2. I am not completely comfortable in my SHARED_LIBS knowledge, I would
   appreciate an extra eye on those lines in the Makefile. Right now
   they are taken as-is from the output generated when building the
   port.

Other than that I have raised some additional questions against
upstream, you can find them here:
https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/kea-dev/2015-December/000576.html

--
Patrik Lundin