Sorry this is a late reply (20 days). I still want to get this port
finished. I've done all the changes below except SHARED_ONLY=Yes.
This port will probably only work with shared libraries support,
but it can be compiled without them with some tweaking.

I removed @sample ..., I don't think sample files should be in /etc/
for this software.

I wasn't sure on the tab width for field aligning, I'm guessing it
should be 8?

Please see the new port attached.

--
Michael Seyfert <mich...@codesand.org>