On 2015/12/23 20:18, Michael McConville wrote:
> How close is this to being committable?
>
> I don't think GPlugin is actually used by anything yet, but it's going
> to be required by future Pidgin releases, so it's useful for testing.
>
> I suspect that it needs SHARED_ONLY.
>
> I remember having Lua support working a few months ago, but I can't get
> one of the cmake checks working even with lua-lgi's LD_PRELOAD hack (see
> lua-lgi's DESCR for details). I disabled it for now.

>From a quick read: yes to SHARED_ONLY, it's not going to do
anything without the .so module - set it in Makefile, rm PLIST and
PFRAG.shared and regenerate. Manual path should be ${PREFIX}/man
not ${PREFIX}/share/man, and should use MODULES=lang/python with
MODPY_VERSION=${MODPY_DEFAULT_VERSION_3}, and you probably need
to explicitly set CONFIGURE_STYLE=cmake to go with that as it's
bodged in python.port.mk.