On 04/02/16(Thu) 18:57, Christoph R. Murauer wrote:
> > macppc is starting to be unusable as desktop because nobody
> > is spending time to ensure the ports build and run correctly.
> >

> Seriously asked, what is the reason, that noone spent time ?

My opinion is that there are so many things that can be improved in
OpenBSD that I now prefer to spend my time in something else.

> If I am interested spending time, could I get some help (specially as
> if I decided to learn coding) ?

Well first thing to do is to try to use a macppc as desktop.  Then
figure out what's missing/not working then find the bugs and fix them.
It's an insane amount of work since freesotfware application are no
longer tested on bigendian and/or powerpc machines.