"trondd" <tro...@kagu-tsuchi.com> writes:

> Bump to get this in for 5.9 so users aren't confused by the changed
> default and the resulting incorrect manpage.
>
> If no one thinks it should go in for 5.9, I'll wait for unlock to poke again.

Thanks for caring about this, Tim.

We should fix the current situation one way of the other.  duplicity
users on OpenBSD should speak up.  Does the default ssh backend,
paramiko, prevent you from easily using duplicity on OpenBSD-current?
Looks like paramiko can now use the default sshd config.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE