Hi people,

attached is a new port for SLOCCount [0].  I use it from time to time to
get an overview over unfamiliar code bases. From the homepage:

   [SLOCCount is] a  set of tools for counting physical  Source Lines of
   Code (SLOC) in a large number of languages of a potentially large set
   of programs.

It can (heuristically) determine a lot of different languages, though a
few modern languages like Rust and Go are missing. It's sufficient for
older or more traditional code bases though.

I've put the port in the "devel" category because "textproc" felt a bit
wrong.

[0]: http://www.dwheeler.com/sloccount/

--
        Gregor