On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 10:45:59AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:

Hello Stuart,

> Reinstalling py-matplotlib fixes it, I've bumped REVISION to make that
> happen. Would be nice if someone can figure out what's causing it, maybe it
> needs an extra WANTLIB on something to force updates.

Late last week after a snapshot update, plus packages upgrade, redshift (at
least, redshift-gtk) didn't work. The problem there seemed to be the
reference to the py3-gobject3 package. Deleting that (which, of course, also
deletes redshift) and reinstalling both packages fixed the problem.

Laurie
--
Personal                                             http://tratt.net/laurie/
Software Development Team                                http://soft-dev.org/