On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 09:40:49AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> it's already there:
>
> $ cd /usr/ports/lang/php/7.0
> $ make show=BUILD_DEPENDS
> devel/bison www/apache-httpd STEM->=0.10.38:devel/gettext devel/gettext-tools
> devel/metaauto devel/autoconf/2.69 devel/ccache archivers/bzip2

You're right. Thats weird, dpb didn't install it for me, I had to
manually install it on my build machine. Would you know the reason?

One other small bug: files/php.conf contains "php5" in some places, it
should be dynamic, depending on the php major version. I'm not sure how
to capture only the first char from the $PV variable, otherwise I could
make a diff for you.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Frank